We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our clients a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
The selected candidate is responsible for the Azure development of data analytics and automation solution. He/she will be working with Data Architects, business owners of data, business analysts, and data custodians and should have a strong foundation and hands-on experience in Azure data services development, as well as deploy the detailed design through enterprise standard tools. He/she will design and validate data solutions that are practical and flexible.
- 5+ years of hands-on data management experience, together with programming experience developing database solutions;
- Strong and proven experience with Microsoft cloud technologies like Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Power BI Data Flows, Power BI modeling;
- Experience with building solutions for consuming data from REST API/ODATA services;
- Strong algorithmic skills with the ability to stitch data together with scripting languages;
- Strong experience with designing and implementing ETL mappings, building data pipelines to collect data and move it into Azure Data Lake;
- Technical Degree in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience with ETL and cloud (Azure) development;
- Extensive experience with one or more leading RDBMS e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.;
- Extensive Experience with data integration (Real-time and ETL);
- Ability to work independently upon receiving guidance and objectives;
- Experience in various development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum development methodology;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure;
- Services: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Python, Power BI (Data flows).
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Being a part of an international team;
- Very good remuneration;
- Multisport card;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities.
Let us WOW you! Tired of working “inside the box”? Apply now!
To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.