More than a job, it’s an adventure in innovation.
We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria.
You will work on the product team, working to constantly improve the experience for both employees (mobile app) and employers (portal). Our client releases multiple times per day, so you’ll need to be comfortable owning features from concept, to release, to post-release measurement.
- Work with stakeholders to define new features;
- Architect, test, and release new features;
- Work with data science team to analyse effectiveness, and tweak where necessary;
- “Push the button” and release your creation into the wild;
- Contribute to the broader engineering team (best practices, tools, technologies).
- You are full-stack;
- You look at the full picture to understand the value and impact of what you are building by talking to customers (internal, external);
- You are data-driven and rigorously analyse and measure the performance of features to unearth opportunities to improve;
- You thrive on building what users and clients need, not just what they want, so you research, analyse, and think long-term.
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Flexible Work from home policy – employee can perform working activities from place other than the official Company’s workplaces after agreement with employer;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Referral program;
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm…. more and more.
Follow your passion! We’re here to help.
To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220.
H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.