It seems …we have the job of your dreams. Today is an opportunity to get better.
Your next employer is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
This job position is for SAP ERP Oracle database administrator (Oracle DBA) performing physical infrastructure activities in the Financial Engineering (FE) unit of ITS VPU.
The candidate will be responsible for install , configure, patch and maintain Oracle software on Unix environment focusing on Red Hat Linux platform including Data Guard, SAP BRTOOLS, infrastructure setup, Administration and maintenance of Oracle infrastructure services, Oracle database performance management, Assisting development team and logical DBAs in detecting SQL performance problems in SAP application.
- 5+ years relevant experience as a DBA in Oracle 11g/12c/18c/19c;
- Extensive experience in Oracle backup and Recovery using SAP Brtools;
- Experience in operating Oracle in SAP ERP environment;
- Relevant experience with RMAN for backup and recovery;
- Unix Shell Scripting experience is required;
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Experience in SAP Basis administration is a plus;
- Experience in Oracle High availability i.e. RAC is a plus;
- Experience in Oracle Data Guard on SAP is a plus;
- Experience in using OEM for job and event management is a plus.
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Being a part of an international team;
- Very good remuneration;
- Multisport card;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities.
Let us WOW you! Tired of working “inside the box”? Apply now!
To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.