We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Are you looking to work in an environment where you can use all your expertise, develop additional skills, and contribute to building a cutting-edge platform to redefine the future of financial services?
Is creating a Canadian champion with global capability an inspiring challenge?
They need people who are up to the task, who want to create the next generation financial services experience.
You will be expected to drive a quality mindset throughout the full product lifecycle to ensure testable user stories and acceptance criteria are consistently created. You will work closely with both product and platform teams and product owners as well with cross-organizational teams.
- You will participate in sprint/project/release planning to establish and maintain testing plans and initial scheduling estimates per project;
- You will work with project teams to ensure that system requirements and solution designs are clearly understood and testable;
- You will work with the teams to develop automated UI and API tests;
- You will work with the teams to build and maintain their automated regression tests;
- You will also introduce relevant testing approaches into the teams;
- Work with the teams to triage and rapidly resolve defects.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team;
- Knowledge of programming languages (Go, Java or Python);
- Knowledge of the development process and continuous integration: you must know how to use a version management tool (Git) and have seen a continuous integration mechanism in action (Jenkins);
- Practice of a development environment (Visual Source code);
- Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST, gRPC) or microservices, as well as formats such as XML, json;
- Mastery of SDLC and STLC.
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Flexible Work from home policy – employee can perform working activities from place other than the official Company’s workplaces after agreement with employer;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Referral program;
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – More and more.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please send us your CV.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.