We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We are seeking for motivated QA Engineer based in Sofia who enjoy new challenges.
- Experience with Murex’s Test Automation tool MXTEST (Onyx)
- Finance domain knowledge;
- Experience in testing: test scoping, test design, test plan, test execution, test result reporting, analysis and follow up;
- Ability to use collaborative skills to work with application managers, database administrators, system administrators, and users;
- Ability to use excellent listening and communication skills to surface issues related to the World Bank’s unique culture and organizational constraints that could impact how designed procedures work in practice.
- Ability to identify test cases that can be automated based on automation best practices;
- Good understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment and Java;
- Certification like ISTQB and CSTE (preferred).
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Being a part of an international team;
- Very good remuneration;
- Multisport card;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in the offered job, don’t hesitate to send your CV.
To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.