Hello Superhero’s! Looking to make a change TODAY? We want to meet YOU!
We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
The QA tester will provide assistance with testing and documentation as part of the new development and ongoing support for the client’s front-to-back financial solution: Murex.
The responsibilities of the QA tester will mainly revolve around testing the Murex as well as its upstream/downstream interfaces and other related IT systems.
- 3+ years of QA, Test, and development experience;
- Shell scripting (bash), Python, GitLab, Docker administration, Splunk;
- Good understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment and Java;
- Ability to use collaborative skills to work with application managers, database administrators, system administrators, and users;
- Ability to use excellent listening and communication skills to surface issues related to there unique culture and organizational constraints that could impact how designed procedures work in practice.
- Kubernetes experience;
- Experience with Murex’s Test Automation tool MXTEST (Onyx);
- Finance domain knowledge;
- Certification like ISTQB and CSTE (preferred).
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Being a part of an international team;
- Very good remuneration;
- Multisport card;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path.
To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220.
H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.