Our client is a global technology company specialized in digitalization and integration solutions for institutions that provide financial services. They help financial service providers successfully go through the process of digital transformation, extend their outreach and improve operational efficiency.
A way to achieve your aim.
Currently we are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features;
- Champion new and improve existing design methodologies. Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics;
- Build applications for Linux and Windows platforms.
- 4+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong technical background in NodeJS, ReactJS, relational and/or non-relational DBs;
- An additional plus knowing any of: React Native, Java, C#, C/C++, .Net;
- Experience or understanding of software engineering best practices, design patterns, SOA, ESB, microservices, GIT, or comparable version control system and with the full software quality engineering and release cycle.
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose;
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people;
- Maximize your compensation by regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs;
- Benefit from Recognition program and Employee Referral program;
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance;
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home;
- Discover the exotic destinations where their customers operate;
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of the company.
Achieve your goals! TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.