We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the FIRST STEP. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hello Developers, Are you ready for the next step in your carreer? Your next dream employer is an international company that provides end-to-end solutions.
Are you looking to make significant strategic contributions and receive attractive salary and rich social package that you deserve? Looking for great work life balance?
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions in direct communication with different stakeholders (customers, architects, technical team);
- Design, develop, automation test, deploy and maintain high quality, responsive and performing software;
- Write technical documentation and continuously strive to improve software;
- Follow and improve the coding and security standards adopted in the team;
- Work within a DevOps team and according Agile Scrum methodologies;
- Know how to estimate, define technical priorities, deliver under challenging deadlines.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- 5+ years commercial development experience with .NET and C#;
- SDLC understanding and OOP proficient;
- Experience in the PAAS and SAAS cloud space (Azure, AWS);
- Experience with orchestrators (K8, Azure) is an advantage;
- Experience with Web API;
- Experience with SQL and Entity Framework;
- Experience with SRM or Supply Chain Management systems is an advantage; • In use in working in Agile environment;
- Strong unit and integration testing experience;
- A team player with experience in diverse multicultural environment;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal).
- Short introduction program part of which is held at clients side;
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- After every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
- After the third year budget for a lease car.
Your job. Our mission. Because people matter. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.