We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria. For the last 15 years they’ve built a culture of excellence, based on mutual vision for success, passion for quality software development and friendly working environment.
The client is at the origin of the largest collaborative network in the world dedicated to the development of private label products in more than 100 countries. The platform that they have created facilitates the development and management of private label products, helps comply with government and industry regulations, and promotes consumer confidence.
- As a Front End Engineer you’ll collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work continually to enhance customer facing features;
- Work on the web applications by designing, implementing, and unit testing the frontend application code;
- Build a next gen UI using React;
- Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and also encourage best practices;
- Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid surprising outcomes.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience focused on web & frontend development;
- 3+ years of experience with React;
- Experience with Redux;
- Have in-depth understanding of application performance and scalability.
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Flexible Work from home policy – employee can perform working activities from place other than the official Company’s workplaces after agreement with employer;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Referral program;
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time;
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please send us your CV.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.