We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria. For the last 15 years they’ve built a culture of excellence, based on mutual vision for success, passion for quality software development and friendly working environment.
- Own features and drive them to delivery end to end;
- Have a good overall picture of current and future developments and risks;
- Provide solutions to problems across your functional areas;
- Help to create software that is scalable, testable, maintainable and of high quality;
- Coach and mentor other engineers;
- Coordination with different roles and teams outside of your own.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Expert knowledge of .NET (.NET Core) framework;
- Extended experience with REST, APIs, RestSharp or similar;
- Worked extensively with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other relational database);
- Adept experience working with static code analysis and linting tools (SonarQube, Sonarlint etc.);
- Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines;
- Your preferred way of developing is following TDD;
- Experience with containerization with Docker;
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or similar;
- Very good knowledge of Git;
- Experience with NoSQL databases like ElasticSearch or MongoDB.
- Choice to work remotely or from the offices in Sofia or Plovdiv
- 25 days paid annual leave (Totally remote at the moment due to Covid-19);
- Home office policy;
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
- Food Vouchers;
- Referral program;
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time;
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties;
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please send us your CV.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.