We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a financial markets broker specializing in trading Forex and CFDs.
We are currently looking for talented candidates to join in the Software Department. Attention to detail, strong work ethic and teamwork attitude in a fast-paced environment are important characteristics for a successful work performance.
- Work with the Web Development team on adding new modules, features and functionalities to corporate websites;
- Work closely with the UX/Design departments, carry out maintenance of websites;
- Monitoring the corporate websites frequently to improve the code quality, loading time and SEO;
- Refactoring the current code and applications;
- Work on day-to-day content management updates requested by different departments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Broad experience of implementing complex projects with WordPress;
- Development of custom themes, templates and plugins (Knowledge of Hooks, Actions and Filters);
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields and WPML;
- Possess good PHP skills;
- Good knowledge of DB technologies and applications;
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge;
- Experience working with SASS and Bootstrap;
- Ability to take a PSD mock-up and turn it into a fully working web page within WordPress;
- Experience in creating responsive web pages;
- Experience of CVS such as GIT and Bitbucket;
- Being able to work effectively under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Fully remote during Covid19;
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Cooperative team environment.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please send us your CV.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.