We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. They are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development.
You will work closely with your colleagues in Sofia and Netherlands to define and refine the detailed software requirements. After these SW requirements are defined, you will create the software design and review it with your colleagues. After its approval you are responsible for implementing the design in C/C++ and the unit testers in Python.
- At least 3 years of experience in programming in C;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- Team player
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
- Competitive salary;
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for home office;
- Free parking,car pooling program and secure bike stands for all employees
- Multisport card
- Regular team events;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Loyalty program:
If you recognize yourself in the description above, please send us your CV.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.