“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
You are in possession of advanced Python coding skills and need to conquer new peaks?
Looking to make a change TODAY? We want to meet YOU!
Your future employer is a Dutch owned company, which resides in Bulgaria. Over the last years our client expanded with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv.
– Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading provider of lithography systems;
– Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
– Creating design documentation based on the specification document;
– Supporting, helping and mentoring people in the team.
– 3+ years of experience in programming in Python;
– Expertise in software configuration management;
– Experience with C is an advantage;
– Experience in agile development methods using Unix/ Linux as an advantage;
– Experience with Agile Methodologies;
– Experience related to lithographic machine production is an advantage;
– Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal.
– Competitive salary;
– Friendly work environment;
– Home office opportunity;
– Flexible working hours;
– Supplementary health insurance;
– After every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra);
– After the third year budget for a lease car.
Dive into python. You’re building the future. We’re here to help. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.