We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 90 partners worldwide.
We’re looking for Site Reliability Engineer
As an SRE Infrastructure Engineer you will run production systems On-premise and in Cloud, help to increase automation, ensure systems are reliable and scalable and promote a DevOps culture. You’ll take an engineering approach to infrastructure and operations, solving business problems with software and automation; take ownership of the hosted infrastructure ensuring that it meets the needs of the product with a particular focus on security, resilience and build.
- Deployment and management of the company’s Linux based Production and Staging infrastructure, Cloud Environment, and K8S infrastructure;
- Develop CI/CD processes;
- Setup and maintain software configuration systems and repos;
- Understand AGILE methodologies and participate in planning and support delivery;
- Analyze and adopt new tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems, while informing best practices;
- 3+ years of experience in supporting large Linux based deployments;
- Strong background in Linux System Administration;
- Experience with a Scripting language;
- Networking skills and understanding;
- Monitoring and visualization tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana etc.);
- Cloud infrastructure experience with GCP, AWS, VMWare;
- Configuration as code and automation tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant, Packer);
- Docker or equivalent container platform, and orchestration (Kubernetes, GKE, Helm, etc.).
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Additional health insurance;
• A really fast-growing team;
• Food vouchers;
• Regular performance-based bonuses;
• Team activities, (memorable) team buildings, Christmas party.
Let us WOW you! Tired of working “inside the box”? Apply now! To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.