Our Client is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria.
As a Test Engineer in Device Connectivity Team, your principal task will be to verify and validate Medical Device Drivers. You will work with team members in the US and France for market-leading, award-winning, provider of innovative technology solutions for medical device connectivity in the Healthcare market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Software or other related Engineering, Master’s degree preferred;
- Previous experience in software testing or in clinical environment;
- Strong IT knowledge (server virtualization, network);
- Excellent technical documentation reading and writing skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced MS Office proficiency;
- Ability to work and communicate with a broad set of team members of varying knowledge base;
- EU working permit.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Medical field;
- Knowledge in Medical Devices and Communication Protocols;
- Programming skills (C#, C++, Python).
Let us WOW you! Tired of working “inside the box”? Apply now! To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.