We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our clientis an award-winning leading provider of sports betting solutions and a full range of management services to over 90 partners worldwide.
They are growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Technical Operations Engineer to design, build, and support their core infrastructure and information security systems, both in the cloud and on the premises.
They are growing as a TechOps/DevOps organization that believes in Scaling, Transforming, Automating, Innovating, having fun, and making a difference.
- Maintain, secure, deploy, and optimize Corporate IT infrastructure to ensure all employees can perform their daily responsibilities without interruption;
- Reduce operational bottlenecks with regards to IT Administration through automation and advancements in technology;
- Help to develop metrics to measure system performance and implement best practices.
- Work as part of a team to discuss and collaborate on ideas and solutions;
- Solve difficult challenges while providing high-level platform uptime and availability.
- Ideally, you have 5 -7 years of Windows and Linux system administration experience;
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals. Aruba/Juniper network infrastructure;
- Ability to configure NGFW policy such as the Fortinet and Sonicwall NSa platforms;
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as Python or Powershell;
- Experience working within AWS cloud infrastructure (VPC, S3, EC2, SSM, Lambda, EBS, ELB, Route 53, RDS, IAM, AWS Workspaces);
- Experience with configuration management & automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef;
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Very good remuneration;
- Comprehensive health insurance + Multisport card;
- Monthly parking coverage OR Public transport card;
- Team building and fun activities;
- High and modern office facilities;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
- Long term career growth opportunities;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing;
- English classes;
- Fruits and snacks at the office.
TIME TO FIND YOUR DREAM JOB WITH H2H!
We can help you get on the right path. To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.