We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. For them we are actively looking for a VIDEO SERVICE DESK AGENT (WebEx or similar platforms)
• Support and help clients with video conferences and virtual meetings such as WebEx or similar platform;
• Guide users on how to book, manage, and operate WebEx sessions;
• Provide client support remotely and on-site;
• Schedule, manage, monitor, and control video conferences with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS);
• Help users to connect mobile devices to video conferences and WebEx;
• Coordinate VC codec maintenance(upgrades, testing, installation, etc.) and persistently follow-up to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of operating and scheduling VC sessions;
• Knowledge of Cisco WebEx or relevant virtual meeting clients for desktop and mobile devices;
• Knowledge of videoconferencing protocols, such as H.323, SIP and audio / video standards;
• Ability to quickly provide assistance to video services user community;
• Hands-on experience in virtual meetings (i.e. Webex, Zoom, MS Teams) and VC endpoints technologies such as Cisco, Tandberg, or Polycom;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent client support skills.
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration;
• Standard working hours Monday – Friday;
• Additional Health Care Package and Transport allowance;
• Professional and friendly work environment;
• Opportunity to grow your career in a multinational company.
Be the first! Apply now! To get more information about the technical stack CLICK HERE or contact us 0700 12 220. H2H have Recruitment License from National Agency of Employment №2770.